Thursday, July 14, 2011

Best Friends


The neatest thing about this day (back in May) was that Olivia came home on the bus with Lauren. Andrew was sleeping so one of the neighbors had walked them down from the bus stop. When I met them at the door, Lauren immediately shared that she had won second place. I told her how proud I was of her, and then I asked who had won. Olivia then shared that she had! They were both so excited - they were so cute!! I am so proud of both of them - they are like sisters and I am so happy that they have this sweet memory from elementary school! Who says boys are better at math than girls?!

I was moving right along with catch up posts, then we were consumed with camps and VBS (all in the same week, while Joe was in Brazil. Fun, but crazy!) Then we headed to the lake with family for the fourth of July week (where there was no internet, but tons of  things to post about!) One of these days I am going to get caught up! Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment