Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day of School

Excitement (along with a little anxiety) filled the air at our house this morning! These sweet kids were ready to begin another school year as 7th and 4th graders! We had a lot of fun together this summer, and we weren't quite ready to give up the freedom it gives us ~ but they were ready to meet their new teachers and see all of their friends!
 
I love the first day of school ~ I think it is the teacher in me! It is a new beginning ~ a fresh start!

This is going to be a fresh start for me with my blogging! I can't believe I haven't posted in five months! We have done so many things that I would love to share ~ maybe I can weave some of those things in each week!
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. They have grown. Lauren is becoming a beautiful young lady. Goodness. Mr. Jonathan is way cool. Hope you have a blessed school year. Off to make memories

    ReplyDelete