Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas Fun

December 20, 2011
Our family tradition has always been to gather at my Mamaw and Papaw's house to celebrate Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. This year we had the honor of having everyone over to our house, and I absolutely loved it! I made another chicken pie (a family favorite) and Rich made the most delicious roast we had ever eaten (we love that he is a chef!). Everyone else brought delicious side dishes and desserts (my personal favorite was my Aunt Annetta's peanut butter fudge!).
Papaw and Rich
 Andrew was playing Hexbugs with Grammy.
 Grayson and Tammy
 This was the first night that the kids opened Christmas presents, and Andrew was so excited!
 Silly Grayson!
 Cousins - Emma and Lauren
We loved that Allen, Trisha, and Emma stayed a couple of nights with us! The kids had so much fun! Actually, so did the adults!
If you look closely, you can see Lauren's braces (she had them put on that day - not exactly the best Christmas present!).
 Brendan, Jonathan, Emma and Lauren
Papaw and Lauren
The evening was absolutely perfect! I love nothing more than to have my house filled with family-especially during the Christmas season! 
I only wish I had taken alot more pictures! Especially of the adults! Next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment