Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Honor Roll and Wacky Weather

This week I had the honor of attending two awards programs. I am so proud of my outstanding students! 
~ A/B Honor Roll and a certificate for being a part of Safety Patrol ~
 ~ Lauren and Olivia with their A Honor Roll certificates ~

The weather this week has been so wacky. On Monday and Tuesday, we enjoyed beautiful weather ~ blue skies and temperatures in the mid-upper 60's. We all enjoyed some time outside!
Andrew rotated between his jeep, his Spiderman bike, and his scooter. He loved getting to play outside (without a coat!)!
 I love that all of the kids in the neighborhood LOVE to play outside after school!

Then... today we had torrential rain with flood warnings and tornado watches! Olivia came home with us for the afternoon ~ they were dismissed early as a reward for making the honor roll. After stopping for a treat at Sonic, we came home and played games. I LOVE that these two middle school girls will play with Andrew right after school ~ he absolutely loves it!!
 I joined them in a game of  "Life"  (they weren't too happy that I won!) ~ Andrew was my helper until he lost interest! Ha!
This was today's weather report ~ tornado watches with a chance of snow tomorrow night. The high for Friday is 30 degrees! What in the world!?!?
Try to stay warm the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. Since I'm just now reading this. . I know you guys are COLD in the mountains because we have been freezing here and windy. Maybe spring is coming.

    ReplyDelete