Monday, June 10, 2013

A Lot Can Happen In a Week

We had a fun, yet crazy busy, last week of school! 
I am planning to make a book of all my posts this year, and I want to remember all of it!!
 On Friday, the kids had an early release day from school, so we ventured to the pool for the first time this summer! The Wolfe girls joined us, and we had a pizza party!
 Saturday morning, Lauren had her last soccer game with ABYSA (I didn't get any photos ~ shame on me!), and Jonathan joined this group of guys for the Biltmore Lake Shoot Out! Thanks to Rick Purcell for organizing this fun morning for the guys!
 Saturday afternoon, Andrew and I went to Chuck E. Cheese for this little cutie's birthday party! Seth and Elizabeth are two of his best friends ~ they are all so precious!
 On Sunday, I kept the nursery at church, and Andrew was my helper. He was so sweet to Larson!
 Tuesday was Awards Day for Enka Middle School's seventh graders. These sweet, beautiful girls have been friends since kindergarten/first grade, and they all made A Honor Roll for the year! I am so proud of these young ladies!!
 Tuesday afternoon, Andrew and I made our very first fruit kabobs for Lauren's soccer party. They were so yummy ~ everyone loved them ~ there wasn't a single one left!
 We also pulled together the soccer coaches' gifts, and I love how they turned out! Coach Buckner and Coach Felluca loved them! The idea/print came from here ~ they have some of the cutest ideas, and their prints are free to download. So fun!!
 Wednesday was the last day of school, and they were all smiles!! Lauren had the honor of helping with the Eighth Grade Awards Ceremony ~ I am so proud of her! 
 This handsome guy made A/B Honor Roll for the last nine weeks! He really wanted to make the A Honor Roll again, but he only had one B! I am so proud of him! Love that smile!!!
 End of year teacher gifts for Jonathan's teachers ~ we have always been blessed with such wonderful teachers ~ I am so very thankful! Hominy Valley Elementary is such a special school!! 
 Wednesday afternoon, Andrew cuddled and played with Schwartz at the hair salon! 
These sweet girls spent the afternoon together before going to a good friend's birthday/pool party. I picked them up, and Taylor spent the night with Lauren. They had fun sewing ~ they made some really cute things! Jonathan spent the entire day/night with Taylor's brother, Dylan. Those boys have so much fun together! Perfect celebration for the last day of school!!
On Thursday, Joe took the day off work to cut four pine trees in our backyard. My daddy and his best friend, Walt, were so nice to help him! He never would have been able to do it without them!

Needless to say, I spent Thursday night and Friday playing "catch -up" ~ lots of cleaning and laundry!!
It was a great week! Summer ~ here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment