Thursday, March 28, 2013

Skiing Sugar Mountain

We have had very little snow this year, but we decided we couldn't wait any longer for snow skiing! Our friends, the Newtons, met us at Sugar Mountain, in Banner Elk, and we made the most of it!! These are all iPhone pictures, and we were skiing at night, so they are not great ~ but at least we have the memories!!
 The Newton family ~ love them!!!
Our family minus the little guy!
I posted this to Instagram ~ it is my favorite photo of the evening!! Love these sweet kids!!!
Jonathan was too hard to video! He never would let me get in front of him!! I am so proud of Lauren ~ she gets better and better with each trip!

I had not been on snow skis since Andrew was born! Oh, how I have missed it!! Joe took Jonathan back up to Sugar a couple of weeks later, and it was covered in snow ~ even the parking lot!! Lauren was really, really sick that weekend, or we would have been there with them!! Thank you Grammy and Grandpa for taking such good care of our little guy! Next year we hope to take him with us!!

1 comment: